- Upgrade to WonderPush Android SDK v4.0.2
Fixes discovery of FCM/HCM push services on minified release builds.
Do not forget to look at v2.0.0 changelog and breaking changes.
Version 4 brings you:
- In-app messaging
- Attribute events to the last clicked notification. Lets you view events generated by a particular notification in your dashboard.
- Count delivered notifications and report it to your dashboard.
- Detect devices that no longer receive notifications
- Segment users depending on app usage and real-time presence.
- Reduce number of network calls
- Fix spurious “App Open” events tracked on some background activities
- For better privacy, WonderPush no longer collects events from non-subscribers. If you think you have a use-case that would justify collecting data for non-subscribers, please contact us.
Follow our upgrade guide.