- This version officially releases in-app messaging!
- Attribute events to the last clicked notification. Lets you view events generated by a particular notification in your dashboard.
- Count delivered notifications and report it to your dashboard.
- Detect devices that no longer receive notifications
- Segment users depending on app usage and real-time presence.
- Reduced logging verbosity
- Added a warning when method swizzling is detected. It’s potentially incompatible with WonderPush.setupDelegate(for:)
- Fix spurious “App Open” events tracked on some background activities
- For better privacy, WonderPush no longer collects events from non-subscribers. If you think you have a use-case that would justify collecting data for non-subscribers, please contact us.
WP_NOTIFICATION_INITIALIZEDNSNotification. You do not need to wait to use WonderPush.
- You must now initialize the SDK using the
clientSecretcredentials from the
Follow our upgrade guide.