- Always get push token. New users will be shown as soft opt-out until they’ve accepted the notification permission
- Report OS notification status. Users that disable push notifications in the OS settings will be reported as soft opt-out.
- Implement tags manipulation functions
- Handle addTag/removeTag/removeAllTags button actions
- Facilitate manipulation of properties
- Improve state syncing on notification receipt
- Handle addProperty/removeProperty button actions
- Do not hide local notifications not for WonderPush (#8)
- Better preserve the aspect ratio of the in-app HTML attachment
- Internal improvements to reduce the number of API calls.
- Mark old API methods as deprecated
- A few documentation fixes and improvements
- Cleanup of pre iOS 9 code
If you use the manual AppDelegate forwarding and do not use the
setupDelegateForApplication: method, you will need to forward one new method to WonderPush:
We’ve created multiple helper methods to help you work with installation properties, they will simplify your application code, check them out:
We’ve also created a simplified version of the installation properties, called tags.
They are mere labels that you can add or remove to the installation with no hassle: