- This version officially releases in-app messaging!
- Attribute events to the last clicked notification. Lets you view events generated by a particular notification in your dashboard.
- Count delivered notifications and report it to your dashboard.
- Detect devices that no longer receive notifications
- Segment users depending on app usage and real-time presence.
- Reduce number of network calls
- Fix spurious “App Open” events tracked on some background activities
- For better privacy, WonderPush no longer collects events from non-subscribers. If you think you have a use-case that would justify collecting data for non-subscribers, please contact us.
isReady(). You do not need to wait to use WonderPush.
We no longer depend on Firebase Messaging by default, you must make sure to add the
wonderpush_fcm_flutter plugin as a dependency.
Follow our upgrade guide.